Monday, June 22, 2009

Conversing with Myself -XI

Place:- Zaranj, Afghanistan
Date:- 21.01.2007

Peeking Through
I

Live your moment: hour will take care of itself. Live your hour nicely, day will take care of itself. Live your day to the full; life will take care of itself. Live one moment at a time, enjoy it with great hopes for future and pleasant memories of past. This is way to happy and contented life.
II

Also remember the wise words of Mark Twain when he said, “Lack of Money is root of all evil.”
Work hard for money so that you do not fall into evil ways .... and days.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for such a nice idea.
great innovation

This blog was browsed directly from
http://jugaadworld.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

Excellent Dani, and I enjoy how
you have written these inspirational words. "Live you
hourly nicely."

dani sulu said...

@Jugaad,
Thanks for the visit. Pl keep visiting.


@Cyntia

Thanks for the nice words

Hage Gumto said...

Sir, you a poet ? No pl :) .

dani sulu said...

Tutho,no, I am not a poet. I just try to put some of my thoughts here. My writings are far from good. So I shouldnt say I am a poet or a writer for that matter.

Any way,thanks for the visit and please keep visiting.