Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Conversing With Myself -III

A beautiful perspective to see through your day .......


Another beautifull message I got from my uncle yesterday morning.

" The beauty of the morning isnt the sunrise but the thought of God giving us another day to see through life and become more wise." Good morning.

How true, how true I told myself. And while I was taking the morning walk this morning, I saw the lovely message among the flowers that blossomed all round the subroto park, in the leaves that looked fresh with the morning dews, in the birds that sang and danced from tree to tree, flower to flower, the gentle breeze caressing through my body and mind and weaving through the hair. How miraculous everything looks and how how wonderfull his creations are. I marvelled so.
The beauty of the world grows deeper and wider when we align with nature with depthness of our soul and acceptance of Almighty's blessings in his every creation.

And if you have a doubt, or the problems you face during the day seems unsurmountable, then take a deep breathe, reflect on HIM and ask yourself whether it is the end of the world, or there is a life beyond this seeming problem. You will see, how the momentary difficulty pales in the light of the bigger picture of life that each of us is destined to live, in the wide range of choices we have align our life according to our will.
World, after all is as I will. What better way to start the day with right attitude and gratitude to Lord for blessing us with another day which we can shape with our own hand.

So says sulu to himself.

8 comments:

Rome Mele said...

Hi DS,
Sorry - I have not been able to provide any contribution from my side. I have noticed this problem about your forum - it takes too much time to get loaded. Hence many a times I had to reload and try again - finally giving up.
Maybe you could check the same.

And ya - I will be leaving delhi for pune to pursue my MBA from SIIB(symbiosis). I was in the waiting all this while, and I got the confirmation mail yesterday.

I am glad about all the tumultuous experiences I've had here in Delhi and the things I've learnt. At least its worth rejoicing!!

Regards
Rome

dani sulu said...

Hi RM - Happy to know you got a window of your choice to look through the life and take on the world. Pune is a beautifull place and you will immensely enjoy its cosmopolitan atmosphere. Atleast, I loved my times in Puneand enjoyed it with both hands. Which discipline will you be taking up?
Keep in touch and good luck.
Rds
DS

Rome Mele said...

No idea at this moment - but would prefer finance or marketing. Lets see... whats stored in for me.
:)
Regards
Rome

Rome Mele said...

Try to get some links. Exchange links with other good blogs. This will eventually add more to traffic for your blog , as well these backlinks will give you better weightage in Google's term.

Slow and steady... :)

taru opo said...

Rich in content, a lot of reflection, your blog is indeed a piece of message to read..
In the pursuit of happiness you seems to have finally deciphered the code of balancing life.In Coelho's own word "ENJOYING THE BEUTY OF THE WORLD YET NEVER FORGETTING THE OIL IN THE SPOON
THAT YOU ARE CARRYING"
I think, the name of the blog in your case, merits a change.

taru opo said...

Rich in content, a lot of reflection, your blog is indeed a piece of message to read..
In the pursuit of happiness you seems to have finally deciphered the code of balancing life.In Coelho's own word "ENJOYING THE BEUTY OF THE WORLD YET NEVER FORGETTING THE OIL IN THE SPOON
THAT YOU ARE CARRYING"
I think, the name of the blog in your case, merits a change.

Enthusiast said...

been looking through some real and original piece of works by fellow arunachalis...i really feel proud for u all...being myself a blogger

dani sulu said...

Thanks for the visit, Wangdi. Hope to see you more.