Sunday, June 1, 2008

Conversing With Myself - II

I got a buck up call from one of my uncle in the way of occasional inspirational sms he sends. Last evening evening he sent me this sms -

"BIRTH was not your choice. DEATH will not be your choice. But YES, the way you live between the two terminals is only your Choice."

I love to be in control of my living life. I mean to live and not survive and dictate the term and standard by which I want lead a happy and contented life. Few things which makes me fully in controll of my life are getting up early and walking or exercising upto an hour, deep inhaling exercises, having enough time to contemplate my day ahead, coming to office on time and leaving at right time and having whole of evening to myself and going to bed by 10.30 PM. This routine, though looks innocuous, gives me the feel of immense power and contentedness. Reading bible and praying Lord Jesus gives me spiritual satisfaction. When my family is with me, nothing like spending quality time with my children.
My dear readers will ask me why then, I am putting my best foot back ward. HHmmm!!! Its because I lost control of my life for last few days by going to bed fast two o'clock in the night and getting up late in the morning, thereby loosing my most precious hour of the day, not having gone to church for last two three weeks, and not being able to fully concentrate on my job. All this hullaboo is outcome of my failure to go to bed on time. Today morning also I got up late i.e 0700Hrs and kept ruing over my lazyself self taking over my dilligent self. I had my two financial papers to read, a breakfast to be prepared, bath to be taken and to get ready to go to church, and also exercise which keeps me energised whole day . Time was past my exercise time and there just seems to be not enough time to do everything that I liked to start my day with.

When you are up with such negative thoughts from your sleep it certainly merited my comment best footbackward. Be away you lazy self, be away you negative self, be away you slothfull self ! ......... ................

And LO! after giving vent to my accumualted negative self, i feel lighter and more postive, I see the rainbow colour over the bend. I shall have a nice bath and attend Sunday Churh. Peace Happiness and Goodday to you all. The stretch between two terminals of birth and death is your blank canvas. Paint it the way you want it to be. Once again wishing you a vey happy and fufilling journey between these two terminals.

So says sulu to himself.

No comments: