Friday, November 7, 2008

Cyber Wisdom

While going through my drawer, I found my old pocket diary where these words of cyber wisdom was jotted down. I dont remember from where I collected it. I am writing down these words of wisdom for my own benefit for reminding me whenever I surf my blog and also for each of you who care for such words of wisdom to give direction to their life ......

1. Never think or speak negatively about yourself that puts you in disagreement with God.

2. Meditate on your God given strengths and learn to encourage yourself for much of the time nobody else will.

3. Don't compare yourself to anybody else. You are unique, one kind of an original. So, dont settle for being a copy.

4. Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, God lives in you.

5. Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.

6. Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.

7. Learn to Handle criticism. Let it develop you, instead of discourage you.

8. Determine your own worth instead of letting others determine it for you. They will short change you.

9. Keep your shortcoming in perspective, you are still a work in progress.

10. Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence - the God who lives in you.

The last line reads like this :-

"Instead of focussing on what you have not got, focus on what you have and appreciate that. You need to appreciate what you got before you can focus on getting more."


May be added by me, I dont remember now.

2 comments:

taru opo said...

These lines are truly inspiring.I hope I will be able to instill at least one of it into my life.At least I believe I can give it a honest try.

dani sulu said...

Good luck.