Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is a swan song

Life comes in many hues and colours and paints us with the hand that charts our destiny. It is in continuous process of evolution in incremental ways. At times it is part of me and at times it remains away from me. When it is within me, then it is in singular entity, and when it is out side of me it exists in plurality. When the duality of self is in possesion, then one can use the moment to introspect and self examination. What one's life was, what one's life is and what one's life ought to be is contempleted upon. In this moment of quiteness, one sees his life in its true colour, its contours and shapes are visible in a detached way. This is the moment when one is closest to identify himself with who he really is, a moment when one is at peace with himself and can smile at himself.
Having put my foot into mid life, I am starting to appreciate life like never before. Past four decade has been a beautiful song with its varied frequincies and tones. In celebration of wonderfull life I have lived, I dedicate this blogg to everything that life has to give me.

NB:- RM, thanks for prodding me.

7 comments:

Rome Mele said...

First one to your blog.

A nice swan post.

:)

Regards
Rome

dani sulu said...

thanks rm

parin said...

Hi,

Got the link from romele's blog. Good to hear that you decided to start your blog.

Yasiyalow surely rocks in Arunachal blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Sulu,
Congrats for ur carribean blue!!! Alto is the rt choice n cb the right colour, keep caring n loving ur new member in d family!Bt always be cautious in delhi roads.
Best of luck!

dani sulu said...

Hi wiian
Thanks for the good words. Looking forward to your posts on net/blog management.

Hello Dr. Talley
Nice to see you in the net. Hope to see you more.
By the way, thanks for wishing me good luck.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogs!! I'm finding it to be fun, though its hard to be regular.

dani sulu said...

Thanks Dr.Kano