Thursday, May 29, 2008

Conversing With Myself - I

Every evening I decide to be up by 0500 hrs next morning, keep my resolution for few days, then slip away by ten -fifteen minutes everyday and when I slip down to 0630, I give a buck up call to myself and once again start my 0500Hrs ritual. Presently I am in a late raising zone and thereby skipping my morning yoga and walk. Today was no exception and was up by 0630 hrs, and spent my first few moments ruing over my indiscipline life and prospect of loosing my morning exercise. And like all other previous mornings I resolved to be up by 0500Hrs from next morning. Lets see, how I bounce back from present low.
It is a very refreshing experience to be an early raiser. The fresh air that I inhale in gulps, the birds singing in nearby trees and being at their most playfull mood, the sense of control I have of my own life, the ample time I have for my day to be planned is too good to give a miss. It is that initial inertia of few moments that define my day. If I break that inertia, my day is in my hand and when I am unable to shake off my initial inertia, I get up with a feeling of being a looser and all day, the negative feeling pervades my life.
Today, some how seems to be another promising day for me, lets see what it holds for me and what make it hold for me.

So says sulu to himself

2 comments:

Rome Mele said...

Hi DS,

Since you've started blogging on your own - you might want to take a look at this ...

http://rome-dec.blogspot.com/2008/05/tips-for-new-bloggers-give-it-try.html

:)

dani sulu said...

Thanks for the suggestions. Lets see if I can keep up with my blog.